Tuesday, July 20, 2010

New phone

Yesterday, Big Boy did something that is so Big boy. He dunked my 3-month old Nokia in a mug of steaming coffee. Of course, I got really annoyed not at Big boy but at Mr. Big who left his coffee where he shouldn't. I tried to wipe it clean but it wouldn't turn on anymore so we all went to the mall to have it fixed. It turned out without any surprise that the damage was really bad and trying to fix it meant that I would have to pay almost as much as buying a new one. Also, the repair guy made no assurances that it could be fixed.

So that's the story of my new phone (which actually doesn't look new because I chose the exact same model...yes, I'm a colossal bore!). I know that I should stop being so annoyed about it (after all, it's just a phone and I did get a new one!) but I lost a lot of phone numbers because of it, and eventhough it wasn't that pricey, I hate the fact that I had to throw it out.

Yes, [bow] I'm cheap. (Hey, I'm not from the Philippines for nothing!)

No comments: