Sunday, September 12, 2010

Updates, Updates...

I'ts really hard these days to find the time, energy, and great will to regularly update this blog. What can I say? I have a busy 5 year old and a toddler who needs full-time attention and supervision.

So what's new?

Big Girl had her 5th birthday two weeks ago. More info and pics later...She cut her first tooth before that and got a shiny coin from the tooth fairy.

She also started Year 1 a few weeks ago. Time flies really fast! I can't believe how fast my baby is growing up...

I got a teaching job at an international school. I will start working again in January, and I'm very excited about it.

I've been taking driving lessons for several weeks now, and I think, I'm finally ready to take the test. Wish me luck!

Mr. Big's is currently enjoying his school term vacation.

We just had a nice 7-day adventure at KK (Kota Kinabalu). More entries about it later...

Till then!

No comments: